25.12.09

the original
So being super busy I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to share some cool stuff with you all. So about 2 weeks ago I had the opportunity to do a really cool mini photo shoot. For my final for my freshman English class we had the assignment to create a children's magazine out of papers we had previously written. I worte a story on vampires in popular culture and revised it into a children's article on Dracula vs. the Twilight characters. So back to the point, my article was chosen for the cover so I got to come up with a concept and get some people together and take the picture. Side note: my camera broke over thanksgiving and I can't afford to replace it till February so these pictures were taken with my friends Kodak digital, personally i think they look AMAZING! I will post the actually cover and edits when I can get the program to run correctly.


No comments: