24.6.10

The Wonderful World Wide Web

Ok so I will admit at times I am caught looking like a mad women as I yell at my computer and curse the internet to a horrible death....But at times the internet fascinates me and makes me happy. One such encounter occurred today. I have been trying to find a vehicle for presenting my final body of work and while others have proven fruitless and time wasting, today I discovered Jalbums. It's this amazing site that lets you put together web galleries and I will literally be able to finish my final in about 5 minutes (once I take the pictures of course). How awesome is that? I made a little practice album to try it out and see if it as awesome as I thought it would be and it is :) Here is the link and I will get the real gallery on here in a few weeks when it is finished.

http://jessicaraephoto.jalbum.net/Seattle

No comments: